Anniversary Portraits in Fort Collins
Taking outdoor family portraits in winter can be a challenge! Here are some tips to take great outdoor family portraits in winter.
- Dress Warm – There is no fun in being cold!
- Pick outfits with complementary colors. There are lots of great ideas on Pinterest. Just do a search for color combinations and you’ll have tons of great color combination ideas. https://www.pinterest.com
- Find a location close to home, so that you don’t have to walk miles for the perfect shot.
- Find shade. It is always great to have even lighting; finding shade will give you good, even light.
- Just have fun! The best family portraits come from people just having fun! Build a snowman, have a snowball fight, build a snow fort.